1. The privacy of our website visitors is very important to us, and we are committed to protecting it. This policy explains what we do with your personal data.
1. This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal (seqlegal.com) and modified by vpnMentor (www.vpnmentor.com)
C. How we collect your personal data
The following types of personal data may be collected, stored and used:
1. Information about your computer including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
2. Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, visit length, page views and website navigation routes.
3. Information that you enter when you register on our website, such as your email website.
4. Information that you provide when you create a profile on our website. For example, your name, profile pictures, gender, birthday, relationship status, interests and hobbies, training details, and employment information.
5. Information you provide to set up a subscription to our emails and/or newsletters.
6. Information generated when you use our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
7. Information about everything you buy, services you use or transaction you make through our website, which includes your name, address, phone number, email address and credit card details.
8. Information that you publish on our website for the purpose of publishing it on the internet.
9. Any other personal data you send to us.
D. Use personal data
Personal data sent to us through our website will be used for the purposes set out in this policy or on relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal data for the following:
1. Administer our website and business
2. Customize our website for you
3. Enable your use of the services available on our website
4. Send goods purchased through our website
5. Provide services purchased through our website
6. Send you statements, invoices and reminders and collect payments from you.
7. Send you commercial communication and marketing
8. Send e-mail messages that you have specifically requested.
9. Send you our newsletter by email if you have signed up for it (you can unsubscribe at any time).
10. Send you marketing communications related to our business or third-party companies that we believe may be of interest to you.
11. Provide third parties with statistical information about our users.
12. Handle inquiries and complaints from or about you regarding our website
13. Keeping our website safe and preventing fraud.
14. Verify compliance with the terms and conditions of use of our website.
15. Other uses.
If you submit personal data for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant us.
Your privacy settings may be used to restrict the publication of your information on our website and may be adjusted using privacy controls on the website.
We will not, without your express consent, provide your personal data to any third party for their or any other third party's direct marketing.
E. Disclosing personal data
We may disclose your personal data to any of our employees, officers, insurance companies, professional advisors, agents, suppliers or subcontractors reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal data to all members of our Group (this means that our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and all its subsidiaries) are reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
We may disclose your personal data:
1. to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
2. in connection with ongoing or future legal
proceedings; to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk),
4. to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business or asset that we sell (or consider) to sell; and
5. for any person we reasonably believe can apply to a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of this personal data, if such a court or authority could reasonably order the disclosure of that personal data in our reasonable opinion.
Except as set out in this policy, we will not provide your personal data to third parties.
F. International data transfers
1. Information we collect may be stored, processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order for us to use the information in accordance with this Policy.
2. Information we collect may be transferred to the following countries that do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States, Russia, Japan, China and India.
3. Personal data that you publish on our website or submit for publication on our website may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent others from using or abusing such information.
4. You expressly consent to the transfers of personal data described in this section F.
G. Retaining personal data
1. This section G describes our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the storage and deletion of personal data.
2. Personal data that we process for any purpose or purpose shall not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose or purpose.
3. Without prejudice to Article G-2, we will usually delete personal data falling within the categories listed below at the date/time listed below:
a. personal data type will be deleted 5 years from the time it is handed over to us
4. Despite the other provisions of this Section G, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
a. to the extent that we are obliged to do so by law;
b. if we believe that the documents may be relevant for ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
c. to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others in order to prevent fraud and reduce credit risk).
H. Security of your personal data
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We store all personal information you provide on our secure (password and firewall protected) servers.
3. All electronic financial transactions entered into through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
4. You recognise that the transmission of information over the Internet is in itself uncertain, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
5. You are responsible for keeping the password you use to access our website confidential; We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page from time to time to make sure that you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
J. Your rights
You can instruct us to provide you with all personal data we have about you; the provision of such information will be subject to:
1. providing appropriate proof of your identity. For this purpose, we usually accept a copy of your passport certified by a notary plus an original copy of an electricity bill showing your current address.
We may withhold personal data that you request to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us at any time not to process your personal data for marketing purposes.
In practice, you will usually either expressly authorize our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will allow you to opt out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.
K. Third-party websites
Our website contains hyperlinks to and information about third-party websites. We have no control over and are not responsible for third party privacy policies and practices.
L. Update information
Please let us know if the personal data we have about you needs to be corrected or updated.
1. The names of the cookies we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are listed
below: a. We use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / tracks users as they navigate the website / enables the use of a shopping cart on the website / improve the usability of the website / analyze the use of the website / administer the website / prevent fraud and improve the website security / customize the website for each user/target ads that may be of particular interest to specific uses ndare / describe purposes
2. Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies, such as:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies by using the cookie override settings available by clicking "Tools", "Internet Options", "Privacy", and then "Advanced";
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options", "Privacy", select "Use custom settings for history" from the drop-down menu and uncheck "Accept cookies from websites"; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Control" menu and clicking "Settings", "View advanced settings" and "Content settings" and then selecting "Block websites from setting data" under the heading "Cookies".
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features of our website.
3. You can delete cookies that have already been stored on your computer, such as:
a. in Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to manually delete cookies (you can find instructions to make it http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835);
b. in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on "Tools", "Options" and "Privacy", then selecting "Use custom settings for history", clicking on "View cookies" and then clicking "Delete all cookies"; and
c. in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the "Customize and Check" menu and clicking "Settings", "View advanced settings" and "Clear browsing data" and then selecting "Delete cookies and other website and plug-in data" before clicking "Clear browsing data".
4. Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.